- Pork Spare Ribs from Garey Farms, combined with a Moroccan Rub (coriander, caraway, cinamon, allspice, and red pepper flakes)
- Deer Tenderloin from Greg McKenzie with an Ancho Chile Cocoa Rub
- Grok Rocks (chocolate covered prunes)
- Poached Eggs
- Chicken Stock
- Cauliflour "Arroz Con Pollo" (this one will be easy as Erin already cooked the chicken)
- Chimichuri sauce to dress the Deer Tenderloin Salad
- Cinnamon Walnut Crackers
Should be a busy afternoon in the kitchen.
Before we stared eating paleo, I never was interested in spending time in the kitchen or grocery. Now that we're eating foods that I love eating and that make me feel great, I enjoy planning for and cooking (preferably grilling) each weekend. Of all the surprises that flow from this new diet, me in the kitchen is the most surprising.
I'll update with how everything turned out...